INSTAGRAM FOR BUSINESS – BEGINNERS
This workshop will introduce you to the key ways in which to use Instagram for your business and give you the essential tool kit to make your brand flourish. During the workshop we will translate the jargon we’ll coach you through how to create a show stopping profile page, an optimum grid post and answer all your questions along the way.
During the workshop will cover key topics including:
- Profile page design and set up
- What content to post, how to create a good post and how to plan it
- Hashtags- what are they and how to use them to your advantage
- Understanding and engaging your followers
- Instagram Stories- what are they and how to create them.
- How to measure your success using Instagram insights.
- The workshop will run for 3 hours with a short break.
- You will come away from the workshop feeling more confident in your use of Instagram and full of ideas for your future social media marketing.
To book tickets to our latest workshop click HERE
Here’s what some of our previous attendees have said:
“This workshop was better than I had ever hoped for. I have got a complete overview on how to start using the platform effectively. I have come away with 100% more confidence”
Emma Mcguinness, January 2020
“A fantastic course. You have both opened my eyes to how I can grow and service our customer base”
Workshop attendee January 2020
“Social Style Pro answered all my questions and more. I couldn’t wait to go home and start using all the tools they had given me. Within a week of the workshop, I already had two new bookings that came through Instagram. I can’t recommend this workshop enough.”
Natasha Merchant February 2018